Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Praying Hands
The other day this couple came up to me and asked if they could pray for my knee. I told them I have muscular dystrophy, which makes my muscles weaker. In all that time I didn't think to mention that I was a Christian. Then my mom came and told them I was a Christian, oops, awkward. After they had prayed, they asked if I had felt any different than before. I didn't know what to say because I was shocked that they wanted to pray for me. The next day I stayed home I was so exhausted from all the stairs at the SRSS. Today I feel much better than yesterday. something came to mind and I realized that possibly if I believe then I would have been healed.
Matthew 8:13 "And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed that very moment".
No comments:
Post a Comment