Every day feels like the same
Through the day and all the night
Changing my mind just like the time
Overthinking again and again
A roller coaster that never seems to end
Winding in circles up and down
Never ending ride of anxiety
Playing with my emotions
Making them rise and fall
Building and destroying my sanity
Creating fear and uncertainty
Making me doubt and analyze
Everything pushing me away
From the father that died to save me
When will I rise and stand tall
When will this ride cease to exist
How long does it take
How much more can I handle
I know I will bend and not break
I feel broken and defeated
Weak beyond repair
I want to believe the truth
Live in faith not fear
Be firm and unmovable
Laying on green grass
Planted by streams
Rooted in Christ
There’s hope beyond the pain
There’s a home beyond the dirt
There’s life after death
Jesus rose from the grave
To save me from this agony
To raise me up on wings of eagles
And soar high above the heavens
Beyond the clouds
Heaven is forever
Goodness reigns
Hope remains
The face of Jesus
I will see
The voice of God
I will hear
Eternity is waiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment