I wrote a list about who we as christians are in Christ, as well as a list of who God is for us. I hope these will be an encouragement to you, all of these things are true whether you feel like they are or not. PLEASE remember who you are in Christ, and who he is to you. It is so easy to forget our worth especially amidst a society that says we are not worth it, to God, we are ALWAYS worth it, no matter what. I know I don’t always believe them, but that is exactly why I wrote these lists.
In Christ I Am...
Beloved, Chosen, Saved by grace, Beautiful, Accepted, Protected, Safe, Cared for, Victorious, A child of God, Set apart, Valuable, Precious, Free from sin, Complete, Holy, Blameless, Renewed, I lack nothing, I can do anything, Made new, An overcomer, More than a conqueror, Forgiven, Redeemed, Strengthened, A masterpiece, Fearfully and wonderfully made, Wise, Alive, Purposeful, Useful, United, A temple, A new creation, Blessed, Filled with joy and peace, Near to God, Confident, A warrior, A citizen of heaven, Born again, Anointed, Healed, Granted eternal life, Filled with the spirit, Bought with a price, Rescued, Greatly loved, Full of Hope
God is...
Healer, Father, Provider, Protector, Shield, Rock, Mighty fortress, Deliverer, Helper, King, Anchor, Saviour, Sanctifier, Salvation, Faithful, Light, Patient, Truth, Perfect, Gracious, Righteous, Compassionate, Sovereign, Strong, Courageous, Forgiving, Merciful, Loving, Victorious, Always with me, Honourable, A refuge, All knowing, Warrior, Love, Holy, Beginning, End, Almighty, Creator, Infinite, Ever present, Never changing, Everlasting, Life, A sure foundation, Author of life, Redeemer, Peace, A Shepard, Selfless, Understanding, Steadfast, Counsellor, Abounding in goodness, Glorious, Awesome, Wonderful, Worthy of Praise
No comments:
Post a Comment