Surrender: Today
I declare that I am a child of God. I have victory through him. I have freedom
through him. I surrender my circumstances to you, my feelings and emotions. I
surrender control of my life to you. Lord, I am yours and you are mine
Armor: In the
name of Jesus, I put on my spiritual armor. I put on my belt of truth, I put on
my body armor of righteousness, I put on the shoes of peace, I will hold up my
shield of faith, I put on salvation as my helmet and I take up my sword of the
spirit-God’s word.
Resisting the devil:
I will resist the devil in the name of Jesus, I will be firmly planted in the
Love of Christ, and in him I will not be moved. I belong to Jesus and in his
name the devil must flee. In the presence of the Holy Spirit and in the name of
Jesus Christ, devil you must go and never return.
Prayer of protection:
Lord I pray that you would protect me against the schemes and plans of the
enemy. That my mind and my heart would be focused only on you. That my eyes
would see through your eyes. That my mind would only think of good, pure,
lovely and wholesome thoughts.
Truth: I am
loved, I am never alone, I am strong through Jesus, I am accepted, I am filled
with the Lord’s spirit, I am capable of anything in his strength, I am
redeemed, I am at peace, I am growing, I am not defined by my mistakes, I am
fearless, I am undefeated with the Lord by my side
TODAY THESE ARE THE
THINGS I DECLARE IN THE STRENGTH AND PRESENCE OF MY GOD, I AM HIS CREATION AND
I WILL BE A REFLECTION OF WHO HE WAS, WHO HE IS AND WHO HE WILL ALWAYS BE.
No comments:
Post a Comment